It will be biggest ultra trail running in Seoul
Come and run the skylines of Seoul
2021 SEOUL 100 KOREA
View My Status
If you have a problem, please contact us
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Operation Office Contact Number : 02-516-2010
(※ Operation Time : Weekdat 10:00 ~ 12:00, 13:00 ~ 18:00)
SEOUL 100K AGREEMENT
- I agree that I understand and respect all the following race rules to participate in the SEOUL 100K.
- I agree that I have trained for running race well enough to participate and have been examined and approved as physically healthy by medical doctor.
- I agree that I am responsible for any accidents while participating in the race and not to blame responsibilities on the race host SEOUL 100K operation office.
- In case of giving up while running in the race, I will must inform to race host and follow their instructions to move to the start/finish line by the race host shuttle.
- I understand that in any case of dropping out of the course or taking a shortcut will result in disqualification and will be removed from the race right away.
- I pledge that SEOUL 100K is not responsible for any physical and psychological damage including death, and will not claim civil/criminal laws suit or compensation for damage.
- I promise that I will not litter any waste on the course while running the race, and if do so, I will be disqualified and removed from the race as a penalty.
- I understand and permit that SEOUL 100K use name, photos, and videos of any race participant(s) for any kinds of advertisement and media including newspapers, magazines, broadcasts (such as radio, tv, and etc.)
- I understand that the race event may be canceled due to natural disasters (such as deteriorating weather including heavy rain, windstorm), and not to claim for any compensation for damage.
- All runners are responsible to keep themselves safe from injuries and accidents.
- All runners must submit personal health forms if they have been medically treated due to health problems such as myocardial infarction and difficulty in breathing in the past. The host is not responsible for accidents from your own health problem
- All participants must participate in the competition through social distancing and personal hygiene management.
- All participants must not take away any natural damage or waste in the race.
- The host is not responsible for accidents from sudden environmental changes such as low temperature, snow storm and rain. Runners should be prepared for such environmental emergency.
- The race organizations have publication rights of photos, videos, and records of runners taken from the race.
- Runner must follow all rules regulated by the host.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USAGE AGREEMENT
- Items of personal information collection
SEOUL 100K gathers personal information that can identify individual items such as name, address, date of birth, contact (mobile phone, email).
- Purpose of collection and use of personal information
To ensure the smooth progress of the event service, such as identifying participants, sending e-mails or text messages to guide the race information, and giving rewards, participants' personal information is not being released to any other organization except SEOUL 100K race host and operating agencies.
- Period of use
The stored personal information would be destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using the personal information is achieved.
- Personal information sharing and offering
Collected personal information will not being released to third parties except SEOUL 100K race host and operating agencies. And it would be destroyed immediately after the event ended.
If you do not agree to collect and use personal information, you cannot participate in the event.
The race organizations have applied for event insurance so that accidents occurred from race organizers will be
covered by insurance. However, accidents due to personal issues will not be covered. If any runners would like to
be covered from personal accidents during the race, they should apply for personal insurance by themselves.
- The insurance only covers accidents occurred from the race organizer’s faults but not accidents from
- The insurance will not cover personal issues so that each runner has to be responsible for injuries and
- Diseases include myocardial infarction, cerebral hemorrhage, difficulty in breathing, sudden death,
vomit, muscular pain. (Accidents due to diseases will not be covered by insurance.)